First off I just wanted to thank everyone for all their support in 2016. Although I’d been nagged by some people to start a blog for years I actually started it up on a bit of whim in the summer and have been blown away by the support I have received from so many people both online and in real life. I’m hoping that the blog will go from strength to strength in 2017 with a bit of hard work and planning.
- Enjoy the blog – This is primarily a hobby and I don’t want to get too hung up on it and create a second full-time job for myself.
- Post content regularly – At the end of 2016, pre-blogmas, I got in to a bit of a slump. With a bit of planning and time management I’m aiming to cope at least weekly.
- Work with one brand – To most bloggers that doesn’t sound like a lot but as yet I haven’t worked with anyone, we shall see what the new year brings.
- Use the blog to mark important events such as Eating Disorders Awareness Week and Mental Health Awareness.
- Guest post for other bloggers who’s content I love and believe in.
- Take time every week to plan out posts for the coming weeks. Up until now it’s all been a bit haphazard, writing as ideas pop in to my head, but having a more solid plan will hopefully help guarantee that I post regularly.
If you’re a blogger, what are your goals and plans for the new year? If you’ve written a post on this leave me the link in the comments.