It’s that time of year again… Everyone around us is intent on pressuring us to change ourselves and our lives in 2017. Before you commit to a load of resolutions or goals here are my top tips to consider:
- You’re already perfect how you are. If you want to make changes in your life that’s great but do them for you and only you.
- Learning to love yourself will make you feel so much better than weight loss will. Fact!
- If you have a functioning liver and kidneys your body will detox itself. Spending your money on tea filled with laxatives and diuretics will not improve your life.
- Be kind to yourself. Don’t expect change to happen overnight. Whatever you resolve to do you will most likely slip up at times. It’s normal and human.
- Be kind to others. It’s a great way to make a positive change in your own life as well as those people you help.
- If you do decide to make a resolution that is triggering to others such as losing weight – don’t bang on about it. You do you but the rest of us are trying to look after ourselves at a toxic time of year.
If you are finding this season difficult and you need to chat you can always get in touch with me via Twitter or the comments below.